We present to you our latest Super Mario game on our website that we are sure you'll like! This is a bundle between the classic Super Mario game and Super Mario Bros 3. Each game has huge differences between them but we are sure you'll enjoy both versions! The first version is the classic Super Mario game, it is the very first one coming out before Super Mario Bros 1. In this game, you need to advance through the phases by defeating the spiked Koopa Troopas and fireballs. The koopas will go from the first pipe to the last ones, you can jump to move the platform above of you to destroy the fireballs and turn the koopas over. There is also a POW block that will startle everything on the stage. It's time to talk about the other game, Super Mario Bros 3! In this Super Mario game, Bowser comes up with a new plan to capture the princess and terrorize the kingdom! Using his ship he releases a Koopaling to each castle. The koopalings are much bigger variants of the Koopa Troopa that you must defeat in each castle. While Mario was defeating the Koopalings, Princess Peach was captured by Bowser and you also need to free her from Bowser. This Super Mario game is different than the other ones, it features a map that Mario must travel through. There are 8 worlds in total as in the previous games. After finishing a level you will also get an item that you can use while in the game. Mario can also open question blocks that give him the items and can also break brick blocks to collect coins. Coins can also be found on each level and can also be collected by opening the question blocks. Items:
- Super Mushroom: Makes Mario bigger, if an enemy hits him he gets back to his smaller form instead of failing.
- Fire Flower: Mario turns into his Fire Mario form and gains the ability to shoot fireballs that defeat enemies.
- Tanooki Suit: Activated by a feather, Mario turns into his Tanooki Mario form and gains the ability to defeat enemies by whipping his tail and also to fly after running for a while. He also gains the ability to turn into a statue for a while to avoid enemies.
- Magic Wing: This powerup grants infinite flight until Mario is damaged or finished the level, he also gets all of the Racoon suit's (Tanooki Suit) abilities. He will turn back to Racoon Mario (Tanooki Mario) after finishing a level.
- Frog Mario: Mario turns into a frog, he becomes very good at swimming in this form but his land movement is drastically impeded.
- Hammer Mario: Mario gains the ability to throw hammers, and can shield himself from fireballs using his shell.
Start: Enter. Select: Shift. Arrow keys to move. B: Z key. A: X key. L: A key. R: D key.